Saturday, January 10, 2009

Where does he get this stuff?

The other day I was playing Wii with Daniel. We were playing Super Mario Kart -- the driving game with the steering wheel -- very fun. Anyway, I am not that good and after a while it actually makes me a little motion sick. So, after 4 or 5 races, which I lost having fallen off a cliff too many times to count, I was done and suggested to Daniel that he play with Mark. He replied with "No way, he has mad skills. I don't want to play against him!"

Mad skills? Where the heck did he come up with that!? I think it is "big kid" terminology for being very good at something. But it was so funny coming out of his little 4-year old mouth.

It also made it crystal clear to me that the only reason Daniel prefers playing with me is that I stink and he can kick my ass!

No comments: