Saturday, January 3, 2009

So, not everyone was happy

I need to * a statement from my last post. I said "Everyone was happy." I meant "All of the kids were happy." Eric informed me, after reading my post, that, despite the fact that he asked for them, he didn't really want the nose hair trimmers that badly. And, he didn't get the undershirts and underwear that he asked for.

You now see what I'm dealing with when I ask him what he wants for Christmas!

(Seriously, I did get Eric some decent gifts -- a couple books, the woodworking book he asked for, an Under Armor fleece that I needed to tell him last night to put in the hamper because he had been wearing it too long, including to bed the night before!, some sweat pants and a desk organizer with a picture on it from Snapfish. His Christmas wasn't that bad! He did give me $100 limit to work with -- and you know how seriously I take those Eric-imposed limits. Although nose hair trimmers aren't as cheap as one would think. Hmm. Go figure.)

No comments: