Sunday, November 9, 2008

This long hair really is important!

Kevin and Mark are both sporting long hair these days (see Halloween and pumpkin picking pictures). I keep waiting for something to come along that will inspire them to cut it.

First, I thought it might be swimming. Kevin's was long enough that it got in his face a bit while he was competing on the swim team this past summer. His answer -- he wore a bathing cap!

Now wrestling season is upon us. Again, I saw a glimmer of hope that this might be just the ticket. Unfortunately, he announced at dinner tonight that he has a solution. He will put his hair in a pony tail and wear a hair net!!! WTF! Does the boy have no pride! He'd rather wear a hair net than get his hair cut! I don't get it. All I know is that I need to go out tomorrow to buy a hair net for my 11 year old son and I have an issue with that!

No comments: