Monday, February 9, 2009

What made him do that?

Eric and I came home from a wake yesterday and I sat down on the sofa and looked across the room at Daniel. I couldn't figure out what was wrong at first, but then it hit me. He had drawn a second set of eyebrows on his forehead! I asked him who did that to him -- he had been at a birthday party -- and he said he had done it himself. At which point Brooke chimed in with "He didn't have them when he got home from the party." I asked him if he wanted me to wash them off and he said no. Needless to say, it was a little tough to look at him without laughing for the rest of the day (I wish I had gotten a picture, but he covered up every time I tried). He finally agreed to have them washed off at bedtime, so we are back to one set of eyebrows.

I just don't know what goes through someone's head when they are contemplating drawing a second set of eyebrows!

PS As a party favor, Daniel got a little "Cars" bag with a strap which he is calling a lunch box, but is, without a doubt, a child's version of a man purse. I am calling it his "murse" which is really making him mad!

No comments: